Cosmetic Bootcamp Summer 2020
July 10-12, 2020
The St. Regis Aspen Resort, Aspen, Colorado
As much as we would all like to be together in Aspen this June, that reality is less and less likely. Based on the positive feedback from our survey and the thoughtful consideration of the founders of Cosmetic Bootcamp, we are going Virtual! The 2 ½ day meeting over the dates of Friday July 10 – Sunday, July 12 will consist of :
- Unique and high-quality lectures delivered by the leaders in aesthetic medicine
- Hallmark Anatomy lab with cadaver head dissection, highlighting safety zones
- Pre-recorded patient demos, with live moderation by leading injectors
- Panel discussions and LIVE interactive Q&A
- Interact with faculty and colleagues over our virtual platform
- Virtual Exhibit Hall -Visit with industry leaders and learn of their latest innovations in a fun and interactive virtual trade show. You will have a chance to download their material, see demos of equipment and chat with reps to learn more about their products and services.
- Enduring material – This year’s meeting will be accessible on the web for future views and references.
- CME credits will be available
We are working as quickly as we can to recreate the program into a virtual format and a new agenda will be posted online soon. Since we are offering fewer CME hours, and in consideration of the challenges we are all facing during this pandemic, we are reducing our registrations fees. If you have already paid, you will receive a refund over the next few weeks. If you register now, you will take advantage of the reduced fees.
Please note – If you booked a room at the St. Regis Hotel, the W hotel or the Hotel Aspen through our block, your room will be canceled and no further action is required. If you booked directly with a hotel, outside of our block, please make sure to cancel your accommodations.
We look forward to sharing this experience with you. More specifics will be sent your way, but be sure to block off the dates!
16th Annual Meeting!
Medical Education Resources designates this activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The program will offer approximately 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the General Session and 2 for the Cadaver Head Dissection Session.
Over a decade of excellence and innovation… For core aesthetic specialties
This meeting offers a unique opportunity to learn the latest procedures, see the newest technology and network with your peers. Bootcamp founders, Drs. Kenneth Beer, Mary Lupo and Vic Narurkar work each year to put together a stellar meeting that has earned a reputation as the premier cross specialty educational and networking event.
Cosmetic Bootcamp is committed to training and supporting core aesthetic physicians. Each summer we create a collegial environment where specialty physicians in the fields of Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology congregate, share knowledge and together shape the future of Aesthetic Medicine.
Who should attend:
- Physicians board certified in one of the core aesthetic specialties.
- Extenders and Staff of core aesthetic specialty physicians
The original meeting For the Core, By the Core℠ has always stood by its philosophy that cosmetic procedures are best provided by core aesthetic physicians. The only way to ensure optimum patient outcomes is by insuring that education keeps up with the swiftly evolving world of cosmetic medicine. This is the primary goal of Cosmetic Bootcamp and the summer meeting has become widely recognized as the meeting that consistently provides unbiased education and valuable opinions of key opinion leaders, all based in science and research.
Cadaver Head Dissection Course
Cadaver dissection with simultaneous injection demonstration on live models, highlighting anatomy and safety, in four modules:
- Filler Safety
- Fat Compartments
To attend this meeting, you must be:
– A Board Certified physician in a core aesthetic specialty (Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology)
– or a non-physician provider or office staff who works with a Board Certified physician in a core aesthetic specialty.
Registrations that do not adhere to the above policy will be canceled and the course fee refunded less a service charge to process the refund.