Dr. José R. Montes has been invited to attend the 3rd International Ophthalmic and Ophthalmoplastic Training Courses: Decades of Progress… What’s next in Isola d’Elba (Italy) and the 29th ESOPRS Meeting at Cernobbio (Italy).
Doctor Montes will be participating in these meetings from September 10 to 17, 2011 as international Guest Speaker. He will be presenting the followings topics:
- Filler Radiesse: quando e come iniettarlo
- To fill or cut: lower lid dilemma
- Strategies in the Cosmetic Patient: The non surgical approach
- Point-counterpoint in aesthetic surgery
- My tips in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
The emphasis of his presentations will be his evolution for the past 15 years injecting Botox ® and the use of combination treatments and surgery, Botox® and fillers to achieve pan facial rejuvenation.